Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I am an Architectural Model Maker based in Furness Vale, Derbyshire. Established since 1989, I have been model making since my school days.

Church Street Scale Model

Church Street Scale Model
Click on this image to view my model making blog where examples of my commercial work are showcased.

Followers

Bradthorne



I started to build models as a hobby and that story began in my early teens. In the early 1970's a building in Shropshire, a very small but very traditionally styled brewery caught my eye. I had to build a model. Several weeks later, after some considerable frustration it was complete. And then I saw another building, then another. I built a village in 1 : 72 scale, all in a period setting.
The photograph above is a corner of Bradthorne

Share this:

1 comment :

 
Copyright © Ramblings. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates