Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I am an Architectural Model Maker based in Furness Vale, Derbyshire. Established since 1989, I have been model making since my school days.

Church Street Scale Model

Church Street Scale Model
Click on this image to view my model making blog where examples of my commercial work are showcased.

Followers

Roger and Raymond



I have been photographing some of my paintings and one of my favourites is this watercolour. These commercial narrowboats are at Uxbridge on the Grand Union Canal. Arthur and Rose Bray lived on board from the time of building in 1958 until 1970. It was said that Mrs Bray never, ever went ashore ! They were usually engaged in transporting coal to a jam factory in Southall and I would meet them frequently when I had a canal boat.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Ramblings. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates