Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I am an Architectural Model Maker based in Furness Vale, Derbyshire. Established since 1989, I have been model making since my school days.

Church Street Scale Model

Church Street Scale Model
Click on this image to view my model making blog where examples of my commercial work are showcased.

Followers

Mobile Phone



Many years ago I needed a telephone box for a model that I was constructing. Those that I could buy from the model shop were clumsily cast in solid metal and I needed something much better. The first task was to find a drawing to work from. There was a phone box down the road so I took a tape measure and note pad. BT were cleaning the box when I got there so I had to wait, then a woman made one of those endless calls but finally it was free. I took very detailed measurements. Making the model was quite tricky as the parts were so delicate. The finished result was, I thought, worth the time and trouble. This is is a tiny model which I am still proud of.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Ramblings. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates